At Core we believe that to truly effect positive social change in communities where a large percentage of the population live in deprived conditions, it takes more than just developing more capability through education and employment.
Effective social change must come from a burning desire within the community for a better future, fueled by belief that positive outcomes for themselves and their families are both achievable and sustainable for the long-term future.
To empower communities with the capabilities to enable and sustain positive socia-economic outcomes.
- Building belief and capability through PEOPLE.
- Fostering innovation to address social and economic inequality and environmental issues.
- Encouraging collaboration and inclusiveness when problem-solving and implementing solutions.
- Connecting – understanding the inter-connectedness that exists throughout the fabric of their community and help to build and strengthen those bonds.
- Leading and supporting community initiatives that raise awareness of responsible environmental stewardship and promote best-practice sustainable behaviours for the long-term benefit of the community and our environment.
In the pursuit of our goals for social good…
… be BOLD and INNOVATIVE…
… be INCLUSIVE and COMPASSIONATE…
… be RELENTLESS and RESPONSIBLE.